Latest Photos :

Tits and Honey

Undress me Darth. I come to you as a stranger, Ankitha, you called me in your dreams. I know why you dreamt of me; I saw it in your eyes. And as you strip me of my clothing, your lips teasing the nape of my neck, nibbling behibd my ear, my breasts seem to swell in your hands. My nipples are taut and my boobs overflow your large calloused hands. I can feel the heat as you press the swell of your crotch against my thighs. Your hands slipping between my panties and my buttocks as you grab my firm ass in your hands; your fingers slipping down my crack as you draw the liquid madness out of my cunt.

Ankitha, I feel your hand groping the big swell inside my jeans, fumbling for the zipper and drawing it down. Your fingers snake inside as the coolness of your hand grips my hardening cock, pulling it out of my denims. It swells, the thickness growing as your grip tightens around my manhood.

My mind transports itself to your sister, Madhurima. Her large breasts pendulous and full as she fingers herself, pushing her fingers deep into her well, drawing out the honeyed sweetness of her juices.

My darling Darth. Your cock was always like a spear. Steely and heavy, always burning with a white hot desire to penetrate me. I loved your penis in my hands as I drew the foreskin back and revealed the hottest tip, like it had just emerged from a raging fire; dangerous and inviting. I loved the way you were so rough on my body, mashing my tits in those massive hands of yours, biting my nipples and forcing your cock into my mouth. How you forced yourself deep as my teeth tried to grip the shaft of your penis, pulverising my mouth as you jerked it in till it touched the back of my throat.

Madhurima, lie back and believe in your fantasy as I stretch my body lengthwise over yours. My mouth finds your lips, my teeth bite them till they almost draw blood; then I force my tongue inside as I lash yours and suck deep of your breath. Your hand slithers between our bellies as you find the thickness of my shaft and position it over your cunt; willing me to enter you. My hands grab your breasts as I lower myself into you, your thighs spreading apart to draw me in. Like a jackhammer, I drive in relentless thrusts as I grow in length and girth, spreading your delicate pussy lips apart, tearing through the soft tissues of your femininity. I take my hands behind you, gripping your ass and pulling you up towards me as I pummel you continuously, one finger finding the hole in your buttocks as it forces itself in. Your body jerks up to meet my deepest thrust. I feel your orgasm stirring, willing to burst out.

And Malishka, she appears through the misty madness of my dreams. Soft skin, beautiful face framed by a flowing mane of hair. Malishka. Revealing. Wanting. Desiring. Voluptuous breasts, so full and bursting. Bra pulled asunder, shirt unbuttoned, nipples hardening.

Take me, Darth. Feel my desire. Let me hold you for a while. Draw your head down to my breasts, smell the sweet scented warmth of my cleavage, run your hands across the firm smooth curves of my tits, feel my nipples jut out against your palms. Let me take your cock in my hands and feel the thrumming of the taut tensile strength that emanates from it. Let me caress your testicles, tickle the underneath of your balls as your teeth nibble my teats. Your hand finds my crotch, fingers pushing past the flimsy resistance of my panties till they reach the fountain, the spring, the delicate entrance to an orifice you once raped.


Manjulika, you lie before me in your nakedness, wanting me to fuck you. I lie down beside you, your back pressed against my chest. With one hand draped over your hips, my fingers trace the soft contours of your breasts, your belly, the sweet dimple of your navel, and the inviting V of your pubic mound. As I snake a finger between your legs, pushing past the lips of your cunt, finding hidden in the folds the hard protuberance of your clitoris, my cock hardens and rises against the fleshy roundness of your buttocks. Your hand reaches behind you to grip my rod and rub it gently against the crack of your ass hole, not sure yet if you want to be ass-fucked, but perhaps dreaming of it one day.

Tanisha, from a long ago dream your dance continues. The vibrant wanton freedom that so enraptured my soul. The misty desire through which I fought to come riding through the night; danced your eros with you. Fucked you while the morning rays of a breaking sun washed over us. And when I returned that afternoon, found you in bed with Vimala, both sucking on each other's nectar, both wanting my manhood to spear you. We came together in the ultimate dance; a trance from which none of us ever surface. Go back now to your dreams, and to your fantasies. Go back into your world. For Darth must go back to the blackness of his own rain and fire.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © carriesfashiondiary - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by carriesfashiondiary
Proudly powered by Blogger