Latest Photos :

Tamil actress sneha erotic sex story


Suhasini and I were spending a weekend together at my place to celebrate my birthday. She was planning to go away on Monday to start her new career in movies, somewhere in India. We had known each other for many years but this was the first time she was staying over at my place  -- a little chalet in the village of Languedoc Roussillon in the south of France. This was in 2002; she was 21 years old and a fully matured woman. Beautiful face, wonderfully massive tits, and a body that was an artist's muse. We had been lovers for two years, and now it was coming to an end. To mark this moment, Su and I agreed that we would film ourselves all evening and night, and that I would edit it later and keep as our everlasting secret. She was very conscious of the video cams -- we rigged up six of them; in fact, so was I but the passion of the night overtook me early and I soon forgot about it.
She was looking absolutely stunning tonight; I held her lovely face in my hands and kissed her on the mouth, feeling the soft fleshy lips as they ensnared my own. I stroked her neck and her shoulders while kissing her, my tongue probing her mouth. My palms slid along her arms and I felt her large breasts press against my chest. She started undoing the buttons of my shirt, then pulled it out of my trousers and undid the last button. As my hands slid down her waist and went around to caress her ass, she suddenly pushed me away and went off to the kitchen. A moment later, humming the happy birthday tune, she brought out a large creamy pineapple cake and smiled down at me as I sat on the couch. She placed it on my glass-top dining table and walked up to me. Bending down, she whispered happy birthday into my ear, then pushed the tip of her tongue into it. I lowered my head to her full boobs and with my hands, parted away the top of her dress as I buried my face between those massive breasts.

With her tits hanging out, she bent down and unzipped my trousers, taking out my cock and stroking its length. I touched her tits that hung pendulously from her chest, fingering the nipples as they grew taut and firm. I felt her hot breath on the tip of my penis as her mouth lingered just over it. She stuck out her tongue and ran it around the ridge of the top of my shaft.
After a brief suck of the entire length, my cock was wet with her glistening saliva. She knelt down beside me and leaned her body over my thighs so that her breasts mashed against my rigid and upright penis. Then, taking her breasts in her hands, she placed them on either side of my cock and pressed them together. I felt the soft flesh press against the steel like rod as my shaft was sandwiched by her boobs. She moved her body up and down the length, stroking my thickness with the warm insides of her massive orbs. I stroked her back as I lay back enjoying this amazing sensation; stroked lower till my outstretched fingers felt the beginning of her ass crack. I pushed lower and just felt the opening of her anus as the tip of my finger slid in. I wanted very much to fuck Suhasini in the ass tonight; something we had not done ever before. I wanted my cock in every hole of hers.
After getting my cock into a raging stick of fire, she took her tits away from them and once more wrapped her lips around me, pushing her mouth all the way down to the base of my cock. Then she stood up and, with her back towards me, she lifted one leg across my thighs and pulling aside her panties, parting her cunt lips slightly, lowered herself on to my penis. I heard her let out a deep sigh as she slid down the length and her thighs rested on mine. I held her boobs, massaged them, pulled on her nipples till they were hard and standing out, then held her firmly at the hips and guided her up and down on my cock. Although I couldn't see her face, the video cameras later showed my the sheer pleasure and ecstasy on her demeanour as she fucked me. With one finger, she parted the lips of her vagina again and found her clitoris, rubbing it as she rode my cock.
As my ramrod stiff cock slid in and out of her tight lubricated cunt, I felt a stirring in my own groin and knew that I couldn't hold on for very long at this rate. I didn't want to cum in her cunt just yet, so I pushed her off me and stood up behind her. I fondled her tits and felt between her thighs, then bending her over the dining table, I took my cock in my hand and rubbed it against her ass.
Su parted her legs slightly as I found her wet cunt and slid my cock slowly inside. She let out a deep sigh, threw her head back and let out an animal like sound from deep within her throat. I held her hips as I shoved deeper, the thickness of my cock straining her incredibly tight vagina, the muscles clamped over my cock as they seemed to draw me in.
As my cock hardened to an ultimate erection, I rammed her hard and she screamed as her large breasts mashed into the birthday cake in front of her, covering her enormous tits with pure white cream. I kept shoving myself harder and harder into her, my thighs slapping the back of her shank every time I thrust into her. With every stroke, her breasts were getting increasingly covered with the cream. She looked up and saw herself in the mirror that adorned one wall of my dining room. It was an extremely erotic experience watching her look at herself grinding her wholesome nakedness into my birthday cake. I held her shoulders and pulled her backwards while at the same time pushed myself deep into her vagina. She just stared at her reflection, lost in the pleasure of our bodies, giving, taking, sharing. Her ass, her boobs, my cock hard as steel, all coupling to a frenzy
I kept pumping her in a steady rhythm, pushing myself to the edge before slowing down to ease the strain of an ejaculation that was desperate to burst forth. At times I thought Su was now conscious of being filmed and occassionally glanced at one or other of the cameras. But I knew I had to stop so I pulled myself out of her hole before it was too late.
I turned Suhasini around so that she faced me. Her breasts were completely covered in cream and pineapple cake. She still had on her dress but it was bunched up around her waist, also getting a little messy. She took my cock in her hand and stroked it as I would if I was masturbating. She was gentle but steady, and her grip was firm. I wanted her to take me in her mouth, which she did for a while but mainly she just stroked and licked occassionally to wet the length. I clasped a hand at the back of her head and tried to draw her face forward but she kept her mouth stubbornly shut even as I tried to force my hard penis past her lips. So I let her continue stoking, fondling my testicles every now and then, and then stroking my manhood again. I rubbed my penis against her cheeks and lips while she held on to my cock which felt as though it was on fire.
She then drew me down towards her breasts and suggestively rubbed the tip against the thick layer of cream. I took my cock in my hand and rubbed it across her boobs, letting the white layer wrap around the thickness. I pushed through the whiteness and used my penis to probe the deep cleavage between her massive mounds of flesh; using the tip of my cock also to find her nipples and graze across them. I used the length of my shaft to scrape and re-lather her tits, spreading the cream thinly across her large landscape. She looked up at me once, then stretched her neck upwards so that she could lick one of my nipples. Her tongue lashed it, then slithered across the flatness of my chest and stomach, digging into my navel. Her hand went around me and I felt her grip my buttocks as I continued to mess my cock in the emollient like covering, beating her breasts with my rod every once in a while.
Su then raised herself slightly so that she face me and my upright cock was again caughet in the cleavage of her tits. She held her boobs together, deepening the crevice through which I now slid my cock in a fucking motion. She moved her torso in a matching gesture in an attempt to wank me off with her tits. It was a glorious feeling, a sensation that felt strangely erotic. It didn't feel messy or dirty, just made both of us feel even more horny than we already were. She looked up at me and I saw a mischiveous look in her eyes, then she stared at one of the cameras almost in a dare. I held her head in one hand as I kept thrusting between the mountaing of titty flesh, sliding my raging phallus through the valley. I felt her stomach brush against my thighs as we continued this rocking motion back and forth. And I seemed to be getting harder and harder all the time; it seemed that all the blood in my bosy was just flowing into my engorged penis.
Before I realised a break in my rhythm, I felt the warm liquid capture of her mouth around my cock. She pushed her face all down the length of my penis, then slowly withdrew it, cleaning with one swipe the creamy leftovers of me tittyfuck earlier. I held her head in my hand, drawing her close to my body, and pushed myself into her mouth. I gripped her head tight so that she would not withdraw from my thrust and parry. Holding her, I shoved myself into her mouth, then withdrew my cock till the tip was on her lips. But this time she wanted me, wanted to suck hard and deep. Her lips made a tight grip around my girth and she slid her mouth all the way down to the base, almost gagging when the tip of my cock reached the back of her throat. But she took me in whole, sucking hard with a vacuum in her mouth as I felt again my orgasm rising to the fore.
But this time, Su got up herself, made me lie down on the floor, threw off her dress, turned her back to me, parted her legs so they were on either side of my body, then squatted over my erect cock and started sitting on it. She held me upright with one hand between her thighs and positioned the tip of my shaft at the entrance to her asshole. Then gradually, very slowly, she slid down the pole. I saw the wonderfully perfect shape of her buttocks as my cock slid between them and felt the extremely tight grip of her anus as she lowered heself around me. I held her body, my hands roamed across her ass, then crawled over to her front as they gripped her perfect ripe melons. I spread the cream all over her, feeling the smoothness run through my fingers. And all the time, my cock deeply penetrating the hole in her ass. She fingered her cunt while I thrust upwards into her rear hole, and then she rode me like the wind.
Moving her body up and down, the intense pleasure of her anus on my cock was mind numbing. Su and I had made love many times before but this was an incredible experience. I pushed her to her side and entered her from behind. My mind was in a vortex, I was losing my sight and my hearing while my other senses took over. I was living outside my body.
She told me that she wanted to see me cum all over her body. Much against my will, I withdrew myself from her posterior although I had hoped to be able to ejaculate the huge storage of liquid that building up this night into her asshole. But I didn't want to do anything to upset Su because of her impending departure. I kissed her on the mouth, I kissed her wonderful breasts and sucked on her nipples. I kissed her ample buttocks too. I spread her legs and licked her cunt, flicked away at her clitoris hoping to get her charged up enough to want to reach an orgasm. But she only wanted to pleasure me tonight. She held me tight as I stood up and my cock was upright against her body. Once again, she brought her breasts forward and clamped them around my penis, rubbing her nipples agianst my thighs as she held her boobs to stroke my cock. I slid through her cleavage as she looked downwards, lubricating my shaft with her saliva.
My cock had been hard now for the better part of an hour and showed no signs of losing its intensity. She drew me into her mouth again and sucked hard, almost as though she wanted to pump the juices out of me through this incredible suction. Her head kept bobbing up and down as her mouth slid from the tip to the base of my thick phallus, then back up again. She continued this action for almost five minutes and everytime she was at the base, I felt her hot breath against my abdomen. With one hand she played with my balls, massaging them gently, provoking an eruption that was bound to come soon. At one stage I was tempted to hold her head in a vice-like grip and erupt my hot white liquid into her mouth but resisted at the last moment, tearing myself out of her. She kept fingering her cunt, raising herself to near orgasmic levels through self stimulation.
When I pulled myself out of her mouth, she almost immediately grabbed my cock in her fist and kept tugging at it, not letting me slide back from the verge. I took her tits in my hand and felt the remnants of cream and ckae particles spread thinly across the flesh. Her massive boobs filled my hands as I encircled them, mauling them in a frenzy as she kept masturbating my penis. I pinched her nipples, pulling at them and saw her hand fingering her labia, pushing a couple of fingers inside her vaginal opening. With her hand she kept yanking my cock, increasing the tempo as though she wanted me to shoot my cum all over her face and body. I pushed a coupel of fingers into her mouth and she sucked on them; I felt her tongue swishing around the fingertips. My cock felt as though it may burst at any time, my body was strained as I fought to hold back my ejeculation. But it was gradually becoming a losing battle as she kept up the syeady rhythm with her fist.
She then grabbed both her breasts in her hands and clamped my swollen phallus between them. I kept pumping in the same motion as her hands had done earlier, thrusting the thick length of my cock along the deep crevice of her cleavage, deepened because she held her tits high and tight together. I kept ramming hard and knew that I wasn't going to hold on much longer. I felt a churning in my balls and deep within my soul, I felt the pressure that builds up just before an eruption. My cock grew hot and solid moments before the massive loads of cum shot out like streams of bullets. Huge qualtities of hot white liquid came rushing through the entire length of my cock and spat out like fire from the tip of my penis, showering her neck and chest, then cascading down between Suhasini's glorious tits into the valley that formed between them.
She gasped out loud when the first enormous burst of semen hit her and I wodered if she had had a magical moment without touching on her cunt. She now took my cock in her hand and rubbed it across her face, licking away the last stray drops of ejaculate that remained on the tip. She wept my penis across her chest, spreading the still warm semen across her skin. As my cock began to cool down and the rigidity eased, she pressed the tip against her nipples willing them to stay hard. The she lowered her head and took my cock into her mouth; it was a lot easier to do now than it had been earlier. She licked my testicles and drew them gently into her mouth as well. I held her face and turned it upwards so I could look into her eyes. I thought she was crying, she certainly had a distant look on her face. Almost mindlessly now she stroked my penis, perhaps trying to bring it back to its raging glory....

Then she looked up at me and said "Goodbye darling. Don't miss Su too much because from tomorrow, after I leave, there will be no Suhasini. Only Sneha!"  ©mnhb 2012

Credits: fakeactresspics blog

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © carriesfashiondiary - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by carriesfashiondiary
Proudly powered by Blogger